[TYPO3-rte] tinymce_rte & Base href with proxy

bob wild rowild at gmx.net
Tue Jan 12 15:00:30 CET 2010

Hi, List,

I am in the situation that a Typo3 websites reside behind a Proxy. Now
the tinymce_rte editor does not correctly link to the css file it is
supposed to read because of "content_css = fileadmin/css/file.css".

In the backend, when I activate some of the text in the beginning of the
textinput area and the right click in an empty place somewhere
underneath it, I get the following source code (in FF 3.5.7):

href="http://127.0.0.1/new/">

<link
href="http://www.***somedomain***.at/new/typo3conf/ext/tinymce_rte/res/tiny_mce/themes/advanced/skins/default/content.css"

mce_href="http://www.***somedomain***.at/new/typo3conf/ext/tinymce_rte/res/tiny_mce/themes/advanced/skins/default/content.css"

rel="stylesheet"><link
href="http://www.***somedomain***.at/new/typo3conf/ext/tinymce_rte/res/tiny_mce/plugins/media/css/content.css"

mce_href="http://www.***somedomain***.at/new/typo3conf/ext/tinymce_rte/res/tiny_mce/plugins/media/css/content.css"
rel="stylesheet">

There is a base-tag that reads 127.0.0.1, which is also used for the
link to the CSS file inserted via TS.

the config, baseURL is set as follows:
config.baseURL = http://www.***somedomain***.at/new/

I wonder, where tinymce_rte gets its info from when setting that
particular url - can anybody help me out here with hints etc?

Thanks in advance!
Robert