[TYPO3-rte] can't add new anchor class

Thorsten Indra t3lists-2010 at thorstenindra.com
Mon Jan 11 22:11:20 CET 2010

Hello,

I need the RTE browser to show me an additional class ("websnapr") for
external links in the browser.

That should be easy enough  I thought, but after hours of reading the manual
and forums I am still not successful (T3 newbie, non-programmer ...).

I have tried adding an anchor class in the page config TS of the Home page,
but must be doing something wrong.
I have also tried enabling the accessibility feature, but that did not seem
to make a difference either.

Can someone please tell me how and where to add the class "websnapr" to an
external link?
(I am using rtehtmlarea 1.8.6 and Typo 4.3)

Thanks in advance!
--
Best Regards,
Thorsten Indra