[TYPO3-rte] RTE.classesAnchor german Translation

Joe Berger thomas.muench at hfm-wuerzburg.de
Wed Aug 11 23:12:06 CEST 2010

Hi,

I'm sure that I'm missing something very simple but I can't find the
solution.

In former versions of the rte I got for the titletext a german and an
english version.

With TYPO3 4.4.1 I got only the english version and now (TYPO§ 4.4.2) I get
nothing. The title field in the link browser remains emptym, even without
any personal TS.

In the manual I read
"titleText =
LLL:EXT:rtehtmlarea/htmlarea/plugins/TYPO3Link/locallang.xml:mail_titleText"

But there is no locallang.xml in this folder. Searching for a German
translation in all locallang.xm files end with no results. :-(

Thanks for reading.

Regards
Joe