[TYPO3-rte] RTE.classesAnchor german Translation

Stanislas Rolland typo3 at sjbr.ca
Thu Aug 19 07:33:48 CEST 2010

Hi Joe,

> I'm sure that I'm missing something very simple but I can't find the
> solution.
>
> In former versions of the rte I got for the titletext a german and an
> english version.
>
> With TYPO3 4.4.1 I got only the english version and now (TYPO§ 4.4.2) I get
> nothing. The title field in the link browser remains emptym, even without
> any personal TS.
>
> In the manual I read
> "titleText =
> LLL:EXT:rtehtmlarea/htmlarea/plugins/TYPO3Link/locallang.xml:mail_titleText"
>

> But there is no locallang.xml in this folder. Searching for a German
> translation in all locallang.xm files end with no results. :-(

Sorry, I will update the manual. The labels are now in
EXT:rtehtmlarea/res/accessibilityicons/locallang.xml.

Note that the text should be in the language of the content element.

I tested with German and I do get the German text for those labels.

If you want to have the labels in German when the language of the
content element is "Default", then you would need to set

RTE.default.defaultContentLanguage = de

in Page TSConfig.