[TYPO3-rte] [TYPO3-RTE] CSS classes for table rows

Stanislas Rolland typo3 at sjbr.ca
Tue Nov 3 00:41:21 CET 2009

Sacha Vorbeck a écrit :
> Hello,
>
>> Use: RTE.default.buttons.blockstyle.tags.tr.allowedClasses or, for any
>> block element:
>> RTE.default.buttons.blockstyle.tags.[tag-name].allowedClasses
>
> thanks, that helped. Now the editor can select the CSS-classes
> tr.row-odd
> tr.row-even
> for tr block elements.
>
> But if he selected a class and wants to change it, he first has to
> select "remove block style" because otherwise both classes are added:
>
> is this caused by an error in my RTE config or is this the default
> behaviour?
This is the normal behaviour. However, you may define mutually exclusive
classes with RTE.mutuallyExclusiveClasses property. If you do so, and
the author selects a class, any mutually exclusive class already
assigned will be removed. Note that you may also define alternating rows
and/or alternating columns using the RTE.classes property.

> Another question: could you please consider making the CSS-selector box
> for table elements independent of "options.RTEkeyList = blockstyle"? I
> don`t need the blockstyle selector for normal text so it`s confusing for
> editors when it`s shown. But when I remove it, the CSS-selector for
> table elements also disappears.

Yes, will consider this request (already in bugtracker as
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=7872).