[TYPO3-rte] Re: [TYPO3-RTE] CSS classes for table rows

Sacha Vorbeck vorbeck at TYPO3Tutor.de
Mon Nov 2 15:04:40 CET 2009

Hello,

> Use: RTE.default.buttons.blockstyle.tags.tr.allowedClasses or, for any
> block element:
> RTE.default.buttons.blockstyle.tags.[tag-name].allowedClasses

thanks, that helped. Now the editor can select the CSS-classes
tr.row-odd
tr.row-even
for tr block elements.

But if he selected a class and wants to change it, he first has to
select "remove block style" because otherwise both classes are added:

is this caused by an error in my RTE config or is this the default
behaviour?

Another question: could you please consider making the CSS-selector box
for table elements indipendent of "options.RTEkeyList = blockstyle"? I
don`t need the blockstyle selector for normal text so it`s confusing for
editors when it`s shown. But when I remove it, the CSS-selector for
table elements also disappears.

--
all the best,
Sacha