[TYPO3-rte] [TYPO3-RTE] CSS classes for table rows

Sacha Vorbeck vorbeck at TYPO3Tutor.de
Tue Nov 3 15:11:38 CET 2009

Hello Stanislas,

> This is the normal behaviour. However, you may define mutually exclusive
> classes with RTE.mutuallyExclusiveClasses property. If you do so, and
> the author selects a class, any mutually exclusive class already
> assigned will be removed. Note that you may also define alternating rows
> and/or alternating columns using the RTE.classes property.

cool, meanwhile I also found Uschis mail to this list explaining the
alternating row/column configuration:
http://lists.typo3.org/pipermail/typo3-project-rte/2008-December/001583.html

My working setup now looks like this:

Page TSconfig:

RTE.classes.tb-zebra-rows {
	name = Zebra rows
	alternating.rows {
		// first row is 1 (odd) not 0
		startAt = 1
		// odd tr in tbody
		oddClass = row-odd
		// even tr in tbody
		evenClass = row-even
		// odd tr in thead or .thead
		oddHeaderClass = row-odd
		// even tr in thead or .thead
		evenHeaderClass = row-even
	}
}

RTE.mutuallyExclusiveClasses {
	10 = row-odd,row-even
}

RTE.default.buttons.blockstyle.tags {
	table.allowedClasses = tb-zebra-rows
	tr.allowedClasses = row-odd, row-even
}

RTE.default.proc.allowedClasses := addToList
(row-even,row-odd,tb-zebra-rows)

RTE.default.contentCSS = fileadmin/Site_SLR/css/screen/rte.css

rte.css:
tr.row-even {background:#EEEEEE;}
tr.row-odd {background:#D6DFF2;}
table.tb-zebra-rows {background:#D6DFF2;}

> Yes, will consider this request (already in bugtracker as
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=7872).

great. Thanks a lot for your amazing support during all those years.

--
all the best,
Sacha