[TYPO3-rte] Extra paragraphs and divs being inserted during RTE round tripping

Stefan Frömken firma at sfroemken.de
Thu Jul 2 11:37:22 CEST 2009

I don't think, that you get this to work with RTE. OK...you can say I
won't to have this Paragraph to be right-aligned or set a word to green,
set a width or what ever, but you want to nest some tags. You want to
cretae you own HTML with help of the coding-button of RTE I think.
Futher you have to be careful with automatic transformations.

So...if you want to add HTML-Code try to use HTML-CE instead, or you can
try FCEs (templavoila) or you can create your own TEMPLATE and insert it
with the TEMPLATE-Object in TS. I think this 3 versions will be much
faster to programm, than customizing this RTE to be yours.

Stefan