[TYPO3-RTE] htmlArea RTE transformBoldAndItalicTags for remapping <b> and <i>!?

Stanislas Rolland typo3 at sjbr.ca
Thu Jan 22 03:03:47 CET 2009

Hi Niklas,

>> No, I would strongly recommend that you replace your former
>> transformation processing configuration with the new transformation
>> processing (RTE.default.proc) configuration provided with the new
>> version of the RTE.
>
> You mean this way? (This what I did)
>
> ## Default RTE configuration
> RTE.default {
>     ## List all class selectors that are allowed on the way to the database
>     proc {
>         ## REMAP BOLD AND ITALIC TO STRONG AND EMPHASIS AND VICE VERSA
>         # disabled
>         transformBoldAndItalicTags = 0
>
>         entryHTMLparser_db {
>             tags {
>                 b.remap = strong
>                 i.remap = em
>             }
>         }
>     }
> }

Not quite. Where do you get this from? With what intent do you modify
the default configuration?

Just let the default apply and remove any override in Page TS Config.

In TYPO3 4.2.3, the default is:
http://forge.typo3.org/repositories/entry/typo3v4-core/tags/TYPO3_4-2-3/typo3/sysext/rtehtmlarea/res/proc/pageTSConfig.txt