[TYPO3-RTE] htmlArea RTE transformBoldAndItalicTags for remapping <b> and <i>!?

Niklas Kanthak niklas.kanthak at t-online.de
Thu Jan 22 11:52:42 CET 2009

Hello Stanislas,

> Not quite. Where do you get this from? With what intent do you modify
> the default configuration?

I got this of several configurations in tutorials.

> Just let the default apply and remove any override in Page TS Config.

As I said this leads to an inconsistent database containing old unedited
proof I just deleted all my configuration, edited a content element and
database. I checked the bodytext of the element with phpMyAdmin. I'm not
satisfied with that, because it worked perfectly for me before the
update to 4.2.3.

And as far as I know I didn't change the rendering or remapping of the
<strong> and <em> in the old TYPO3 4.1.7 installation.

Sorry for my insistency on this, I just want to get it.

Regards

Niklas