[TYPO3-RTE] Trouble with some configuration options

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Mon Feb 23 14:18:47 CET 2009

Hi Stanislas,

Thanks for your answer and sorry for not replying earlier, but I was not
in the right context again until today.

>> or is there some other setting that has an influence on this?
>
> I assume that you are using the default proc options and that div
> elements are not remapped to p elements.

Well, I have

RTE.default.proc.remapParagraphTag = p

Is it this setting that you meant? Is it because of this that I have to
use buttons.blockstyle.tags.p.allowedClasses instead of
buttons.blockstyle.tags.div.allowedClasses?

Note that I don't mind :-) but if this setting has an influence, then it
should be explained in the manual.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter