[TYPO3-RTE] Trouble with some configuration options

Stanislas Rolland typo3 at sjbr.ca
Thu Feb 19 04:56:14 CET 2009

Hi François,

> 3) Assuming I have a paragraph that has been aligned using the class
> markup (e.g. a right-aligned paragraph has the class="align-right"
> attribute). When I place the cursor inside this paragraph, the block
> style menu says "Unknown block style" which will look like a bug to an
> editor. If I declare the .align-right style as an allowed class for tag
> p, I don't get the error anymore, but I get this style in the block
> style menu, which is redundant with the alignments buttons. Is there a
> way to just hide the "Unknown block style" messages?

No, there is currently no such option. I guess the same issue could be
raised with the indentation class.

  Looking through the
> code, I saw that there seems to be such a parameter, except it is never
> set...

The parameter is currently used only when the function you are referring
to is used in the context of the classes dropdowns that appear in table
operations.

I guess it could also be used to implement the option you are looking
for in the context of the blockstyle dropdown. But this is somewhat
different than hiding classes that may be assigned by buttons.

Kind regards,