[TYPO3-RTE] Indentation using wrapper DIVs

Joerg Wagner news.netfielders.de at digilog.de
Mon Sep 15 08:59:35 CEST 2008

Hello Stanislas,

 > dynamiccss is really deprecated and not used anymore in TYPO3 4.2.

oops, I definitely missed this change!

Just some minor comments on this:

1.
EXT:rtehtmlarea/res/contentcss/default.css also contains no predefined
class for indenting, so it won't work out of the box. Wouldn't it make
sense to include that?!

2.
EXT:rtehtmlarea/res/contentcss/default.css still contains defaultcss.css
as filename in the header comments.

3.
It would be great to add a comment line to
EXT:rtehtmlarea/htmlarea/plugins/DynamicCSS/dynamiccss.css telling that
this file is not the recommended default CSS file for RTE any more.
There are probably many people that compare it to their local copy
somewhere in /fileadmin every now and then (as I do). Having this
comment line would point them to the new file to use.

Cheers,
Jörg