[TYPO3-RTE] Indentation using wrapper DIVs

Stanislas Rolland typo3 at sjbr.ca
Mon Sep 15 14:40:06 CEST 2008

Hi Jörg,
> 1.
> EXT:rtehtmlarea/res/contentcss/default.css also contains no predefined
> class for indenting, so it won't work out of the box. Wouldn't it make
> sense to include that?!
Maybe I don't understand. As of SVN revision 4127, the file contains:

/* Left, center, right and justify alignment of text in block elements*/
p.align-left, h1.align-left, h2.align-left, h3.align-left,
h4.align-left, h5.align-left, h6.align-left, div.align-left,
address.align-left { text-align: left; }
p.align-center, h1.align-center, h2.align-center, h3.align-center,
h4.align-center, h5.align-center, h6.align-center, div.align-center,
address.align-center { text-align: center; }
p.align-right, h1.align-right, h2.align-right, h3.align-right,
h4.align-right, h5.align-right, h6.align-right, div.align-right,
address.align-right { text-align: right; }
p.align-justify, h1.align-justify, h2.align-justify, h3.align-justify,
h4.align-justify, h5.align-justify, h6.align-justify, div.align-justify,
address.align-justify { text-align: justify; }

> 2.
> EXT:rtehtmlarea/res/contentcss/default.css still contains defaultcss.css
> as filename in the header comments.

Yes, the SVN id refers to dynamiccss.css. I will correct that.
> 3.
> It would be great to add a comment line to
> EXT:rtehtmlarea/htmlarea/plugins/DynamicCSS/dynamiccss.css telling that
> this file is not the recommended default CSS file for RTE any more.
> There are probably many people that compare it to their local copy
> somewhere in /fileadmin every now and then (as I do). Having this
> comment line would point them to the new file to use.
Will do for TYPO3 4.2. In Typo3 4.3, the file will be deleted. Only the
xml file will remain in that directory because it is required by the
translation server for localization of older versions of the RTE.