[TYPO3-RTE] Indentation using wrapper DIVs

Stanislas Rolland typo3 at sjbr.ca
Tue Sep 2 06:04:33 CEST 2008

Hi Jörg,

>  > The RFC is now submitted to the Core Team List.
>  > You may apply the patch, test it, and give your vote in the list.
>
> Done.
Thanks. This is now committed.

> Stanislas, wouldn't it make sense to also include a corresponding CSS
> rule for indenting into
> /sysext/rtehtmlarea/htmlarea/plugins/DynamicCSS/dynamiccss.css ?
> So including this CSS file would render all basic RTE functions
> operational.

dynamiccss is really deprecated and not used anymore in TYPO3 4.2. It is
there only in case someone would insist to get the exact same behaviour
as in TYPO3 4.1.

The file to import would now be
EXT:rtehtmlarea/res/contentcss/default.css. This is the css file that is
used by default in the RTE.

> I also found that dynamiccss.css contains rules for align-left, -right
> and -center, but not for align-justify.

EXT:rtehtmlarea/res/contentcss/default.css does include the rules for
align-justify.