[TYPO3-RTE] Indentation using wrapper DIVs

Joerg Wagner news.netfielders.de at digilog.de
Mon Sep 1 17:11:34 CEST 2008

Stanislas Rolland schrieb:

 > The RFC is now submitted to the Core Team List.
 > You may apply the patch, test it, and give your vote in the list.

Done.

Stanislas, wouldn't it make sense to also include a corresponding CSS
rule for indenting into
/sysext/rtehtmlarea/htmlarea/plugins/DynamicCSS/dynamiccss.css ?
So including this CSS file would render all basic RTE functions operational.

I also found that dynamiccss.css contains rules for align-left, -right
and -center, but not for align-justify.

Cheers,
Jörg.