[TYPO3-RTE] Internal links in htmlarea

Livius Agrippa livius_agrippa at yahoo.com
Tue May 15 11:46:40 CEST 2007

Hi Greg,

I set the DBmounts for a basis group and I set all the users as members
of that group. But what I don't know is the fact how do you set which
pages can an user to change?
Do you set the owner of that page to a user?

Maybe it is better to explain in different scenarious:
1. I set the access Show pages for everybody and for a basis group I set
all the rights and I make all the users as members of that group and for
every user I set the DB-mounts with the desired pages.
This doesn't make any change.

2. For the basis group I set only the right "Show pages" and I set the
owner of that page to my desired user. This show all the pages and let
the user to change only his pages. But I cannot set 2 or 3 owners of the
same page and as I said before some pages should be changed by more than
one user.

Of course, I set the basis group as group for all pages in both scenarious.

And I don't understand why it is not possible in htmlarea to show entire
tree. For me this doesn't make any sense. Because in this way a user can
make a link to a page or content element but he cannot edit that page or
content.

And I think the solution would be in mod3 folder inside the htmlarea.
There are 2 php files: browse_links.php and class.tx_rtehtmlarea ....

Kind regards,
livius