[TYPO3-RTE] htmlarea and internet explorer settings

Gunnar Jonsson gu-jonss at online.no
Sat Feb 17 21:46:31 CET 2007

I have tried to insert  "mod_gzip_on No" into the .htaccess file in the root
directory, as suggested in the documentation for htmlArea RTE. But then I
get "Internal Server Error" and nothing at all works.

Anyone who has an idea to try to get htmlArea RTE to work correctly in IE6 ?
Regards,
Gunnar Jonsson

"Gunnar Jonsson" <gu-jonss at online.no> skrev i melding
news:mailman.1.1171482983.31200.typo3-project-rte at lists.netfielders.de...