[TYPO3-RTE] htmlarea and internet explorer settings

Gunnar Jonsson gu-jonss at online.no
Mon Feb 19 22:49:27 CET 2007

The solution is to change the following internet explorer setting:

Click on "Tools" in Internet Explorer
Click on "Internet Options."
Click  on "Settings." under Temporary Internet files.
Click on "Automatically" under Check for new versions of stored pages.
Click Ok until you are finished.
If it says "Every visit to the page" instead of "Automatically" the
blockstyle and textstyle boxes are not working in Htmlarea RTE.

Regards,
Gunnar Jonsson

"Gunnar Jonsson" <gu-jonss at online.no> skrev i melding
news:mailman.1.1171745197.27310.typo3-project-rte at lists.netfielders.de...