[TYPO3-RTE] custom tag problem

Bartosz Aninowski bart at REM-IT-sonik.pl
Thu Dec 6 16:45:00 CET 2007

Hi
Here is minimal configuration of RTE to add my custom tag mylink.
My tag is rewriten into </mylink><//mylink></><//></><//></><//>  everytime
I change into source view and changed to html entities after saving.

RTE.default >
RTE.default {
showButtons = *
proc {
allowTags = mylink
HTMLparser_rte.tags.mylink.protect=1

  entryHTMLparser_db = 1
  entryHTMLparser_db {
   keepNonMatchedTags = protect
   keepPDIVattribs = < RTE.default.proc.keepPDIVattribs
   allowTags < RTE.default.allowTags
   removeTags < RTE.default.removeTags
   removeTagsAndContents < RTE.default.removeTagsAndContents

   tags >
   tags {
    br.allowedAttribs = class, style, clear
    mylink
   }
  }
}
}

 ## RTE processing rules for bodytext column of tt_content table
 ## Erase settings from other extensions
RTE.config.tt_content.bodytext >

 ## Make sure we use ts_css transformation
RTE.config.tt_content.bodytext.proc.overruleMode = ts_css
RTE.config.tt_content.bodytext.types.text.proc.overruleMode = ts_css
RTE.config.tt_content.bodytext.types.textpic.proc.overruleMode = ts_css