[TYPO3-RTE] resizing image

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Wed Apr 11 18:55:40 CEST 2007

Katja Lampela kirjoitti:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to make little layout adjustments with a transparent image by
> placing it in rte but I have following difficulties:
> - the float works but resize doesn't
> - and if I try to resize and I save the float doesn't work either.
>
> I get also my own classes working in rte's image properties, but I would
> love to have the flexibility that the image properties style definitions
> would give. And because they are there, but they just don't work, I must
> miss something obvious.
>
> After hours of searching and trying I'm very greatful for any help or
> directions, thanks!
>
> Katja

ok - continuance:

first of all: the pictures
1. can't be enlarged (so the transparent gif has to be big enough to
begin with)
2. the picture preserves the original proportions after saving

Now my new quest is to find a way to change this default behaviour,
especially the point 2.

It seems also odd, that the rte (htmlarea 1.4.4, t3 4.0.4) saves only
one change at a time. So if I try to float and resize simultaneously the
other thing changes back.