[TYPO3-RTE] resizing image

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Wed Apr 11 18:45:44 CEST 2007

Hi all,

I'm trying to make little layout adjustments with a transparent image by
placing it in rte but I have following difficulties:
- the float works but resize doesn't
- and if I try to resize and I save the float doesn't work either.

I get also my own classes working in rte's image properties, but I would
love to have the flexibility that the image properties style definitions
would give. And because they are there, but they just don't work, I must
miss something obvious.

After hours of searching and trying I'm very greatful for any help or
directions, thanks!

Katja