[TYPO3-RTE] blockquote inline style

Steffen Kamper steffen at dislabs.de
Wed Sep 27 17:18:59 CEST 2006

"Steffen Kamper" <steffen at dislabs.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1159368273.11465.typo3-project-rte at lists.netfielders.de...
> me again,
>
> my solution was not good, cause it strips all tags from inside blockquote.
>
> So I don't know, where the inline-style from blockquote come from.
> - its not in htmlarea after saving
> - its not in the db
>
> so it must come fromm tt_content.text.20.parseFunc
>
> But how can I supress this inline-stylein blockquote
> (margin-bottom:0;margin-top:0;) ???
>
> need any hint.
>
> vg  Steffen

now i got it.
but anyway - how to find this solution was hard, look at this:

tt_content.text.20.parseFunc.externalBlocks.blockquote.callRecursive.tagStdWrap.HTMLparser.tags.blockquote.fixAttrib.style.unset=1

anybody know a way to understand this ? Horrable when searching for a
specific setting ...

vg Steffen