[TYPO3-RTE] blockquote inline style

Steffen Kamper steffen at dislabs.de
Wed Sep 27 16:44:37 CEST 2006

me again,

my solution was not good, cause it strips all tags from inside blockquote.

So I don't know, where the inline-style from blockquote come from.
- its not in htmlarea after saving
- its not in the db

so it must come fromm tt_content.text.20.parseFunc

But how can I supress this inline-stylein blockquote
(margin-bottom:0;margin-top:0;) ???

need any hint.

vg  Steffen

news:mailman.1.1158073286.845.typo3-project-rte at lists.netfielders.de...