[TYPO3-RTE] All paragraphs centered,

Markus Killian info at killians.de
Thu Mar 9 09:41:35 CET 2006

Hi Frank,

I think you just have defined "P.bodytext {}"
but htmlarea may ignore the bodytext-Style
copy your parameters of P.bodytext to a pure P element and it should work.
you have to make it with all elements like h1-h6 etc.
And don´t forget to set "text-align: left" in any element if you center your
site
by a body-paramter like "text-align: center"
If the parameters cause a conflict to your styles for the frontend, make an
own css just for htmlarea.

Markus Killian

news:mailman.1.1141842311.2918.typo3-project-rte at lists.netfielders.de...