[TYPO3-RTE] All paragraphs centered,

Eduardo Frank eduardo at compumediaonline.com
Wed Mar 8 19:25:09 CET 2006

Greetings to all,

The following problems happen with versions 1.1.6 and 1.2.0 of rtehtmlarea
with typical configuration selected. PHP is 4.4.0, mysql is 4.1.14, typo3 is
3.8.1.

A) Can't enable the use of an external css file. I'm using the following
properties in the Page TSConfig
RTE.default.useCSS = 1
RTE.default.contentCSS = fileadmin/templates/main/res/my.css
RTE.default.classesCharacter = emphasized
RTE.default.classesParagraph = bodytext
The classes emphasized and bodytext are declared in my.css.
If I change to demo mode, then it works and the paragraph selector shows the
classes in my.css, even if they are not listed in
RTE.default.classesParagraph.

B) If I save any existing article, it shows all paragraphs centered in the
RTE editor and the centered button icon in the bar gets highlighted. Prior
to saving, the text is flushed to the left and the left icon is selected.
This has no effect in the frontend, where the text is flushed left as it
should.
RTE.default.ignoreMainStyleOverride = 1 wouldn't help.

Any help is highly appreciated

Eduardo Frank