[TYPO3-RTE] html code and rte

mario chiari.hm at flashnet.it
Fri Mar 10 00:36:05 CET 2006

Hi,

thanks for the reply. It helps, but
something crazy is going on my RTE installation.

- If I typo a string and select text color (so it seems I get: Path:
color), then color formatting is saved. However, I am not sure how I may
force RTE to introduce font instead of span.

-  underline and text color do not work within a bulleted/ordered list.
(when I save, I get something like
Text within a list is shown with a default font. (Really, nothing seems
to work within a list)

- background color does not work (sometimes the selected background
color is not shown even within the textarea, I mean even before I
attempt to save it)

- if I cut&paste html code and select preformatted, it is shown as html
code (as far as good), but I am not able to format a portion of it
(i.e., to boldface a html tag) or to change its size.

My setting is:
Default configuration settings:Demo
I updated:
http://releases.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/extensions/allowclipboard_helper/allowclipboard_helper-0.5.3-fx+mz.xpi (I believe, how do I check?)
TS:
Include static: content (default), styles.content (default), cSet
styelsheet
Include static (from extensions): CSS Styled Content
(css_styled_content)

Something else to check?

Nothing is improved if I add the following TS lines:

RTE.default.proc.entryHTMLparser_db.tags.span.fixAttrib.style.unset >
RTE.default.useCSS = 1
RTE.default.proc.allowTags = u,font,span
RTE.default.proc.entryHTMLparser_db.tags.span.fixAttrib.style.unset = 0

I tried to look at the manual, but I was unable to find a good hint.
Help is appreciated. RTE is a wonderful tool,  i would like to use it.

Thanks a lot
Help is very appreciated
mario