[TYPO3-RTE] typical and demo configuration

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Tue Jan 31 18:25:41 CET 2006

Hi,

ben van 't ende [netcreators] schrieb:
> Hi List,
>
> I think typical and demo configuration in the rte should contain all
> table options (buttons and context menu). At the moment this is a little
> mixed up I feel. One has all buttons but very little configuration
> options and the other no table buttons and all options in the context
> menu. I think both configurations should hold all options for tables. It
> is either you use tables or you don't. What do you think?

I am not sure if I fully get what you mean.

Are you saying you want tables both allowed in 'typical' and 'demo'
setups? Imho thats already the case.

Maybe you also refer to some special cicumstances we solved after beta2
and that is only contained in cvs as of now. Due to default $TCA of
ext:cms and ext:css_styled_content (which contained RTE-Configs), you
had to disable the table-button explicitly for 'advanced' (minmal)
configuration. That's changed in next beta. 'advanced' (minimal) setup
therefor wont show any table-options anymore. [1]

Otherwise it would be great if you could elaborate this in a more
deatailed fashion (screenshots?)

Cheers,
Peter

[1} http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=2023