[TYPO3-RTE] typical and demo configuration

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.nl
Mon Jan 30 00:07:22 CET 2006

Hi List,

I think typical and demo configuration in the rte should contain all
table options (buttons and context menu). At the moment this is a little
mixed up I feel. One has all buttons but very little configuration
options and the other no table buttons and all options in the context
menu. I think both configurations should hold all options for tables. It
is either you use tables or you don't. What do you think?

gRTz

ben
--
netcreators::creation and innovation