[TYPO3-RTE] CSS and anchor/paragraph classes

Martin Brulisauer martin.brulisauer at tux-gmbh.ch
Mon Jan 30 13:51:28 CET 2006

Hi List

I use my own style sheet using the TSConfig

  RTE.default.contentCSS = path/to/my/style.css
  RTE.default.useCSS = 1

I have to define the two configurations

  RTE.default.classesAnchor = class-list
  RTE.default.classesParagraph = class-list

to use the <a> and <p> classes in the editor drop down list, as far as I
understand the documentation. To use tag
free classes I can define

  RTE.default.showTagFreeClasses = 1

For security reasons I would like to let my users modify the style sheet but
not the page TSConfig.
Is there a way to ommit the .classesAnchor and .classesParagraph so that
these two class-lists are
generatet from the stylesheet (as done with the tagfree classes)
dynamically?

If this feature is not implementet, can anybody tell me where I shall patch
the source (so I don't have
to reengineer the whole stuff)?

With Best Regards,
Martin