[TYPO3-RTE] link escape

ben van 't ende ben at netcreators.nl
Fri Jan 20 13:26:39 CET 2006

Hi Stanislas,

Would it make sense to have some kind of escape for a link? I mean this:
It often happens users link a word they are typing in the editor. A
space continues the link and there is currently no way to stop the link
as far as i can see. I have tested it with OOo writer and it seems that
CTRL-SHIFT-SPACE stops the link. After I have pressed this combination I
can continu without the words being linked. Got the picture?

Could something like this be implemented?

gRTZ

ben