[TYPO3-RTE] css preview

Stanislas Rolland stanislas.rolland at fructifor.ca
Fri Jan 20 03:55:20 CET 2006

Hi Bartosz,

> This my first steps with rtehtmlarea ext.
> I've checked a manual but cant find this option.
> Can I add text/paragraph style selector with preview of my style?

In the latest versions of htmlArea RTE, you may assign style attributes
to the options presented in the paragraph and text dropdowns using
RTE.classes properties. However, the only css attributes supported by IE
for option elements are color and background-color. However, in
Mozilla/Firefox, the options will appear in the dropdowns with the style
attributes specified in the corresponding RTE.classes property.

> Classic rte shows list with custom formated example text Heading 1, Heading
> 2 etc.
Currently, it is not possible to apply style attributes to the options
of the format dropdown list.