[TYPO3-RTE] Custom element

Pierre Rouwens prouwens at infoglobe.ca
Fri Jan 13 06:31:06 CET 2006

Hi,

By the way ... de_custom_element use its own configuration with the RTE,
so i can't show the buttons i wanna ... is this a bug ? from which
extension ??
Because if it's a normal way, i just wanna know if there's another way
to use custom tags ??

Thanks

Pierre

ps: i use rtehtmlarea 1.0.0
de_custom_element 0.5.2
on typo3 3.8.1

By the way, i can't download from typo3.org the 1.1.2 version of
rtehtmlarea ... my server can't connect to the repository ... can
someone send me the .t3x. And when you have time Stanislas can you
correct the page on typo3.org.

;) thanks in advance

Pierre