[TYPO3-RTE] Small visual problems in rtehtmlarea

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Fri Jan 13 15:25:58 CET 2006

Dear Stanislas,

I was going to have a look at the current state of rtehtmlarea and see that
there are some small things which I would like to have corrected.

I was working with the "Typical" configuration and Firefox 1.0.4. See
Screenshot at http://www.mstucki.net/files/typo3/screenshots/rtehtmlarea.png:

- The "Paragraph" dropdown is truncated on the bottom. Maybe the height of the
element is too small?

- The "Text" dropdown has for some reason slipped to the next line. Again, its
height is too small...

- At the end of the element, the text and the checkbox for disabling the RTE
are overlaying the "Path". I suppose they should be on separate lines.

Besides this, I am impressed by the great job you did. I'm happy to see
rtehtmlarea in TYPO3 4.0!

Regards, michael