[TYPO3-RTE] Custom element

Pierre Rouwens prouwens at infoglobe.ca
Fri Jan 13 06:03:33 CET 2006

Hi there,

I'm in trouble with adding custom element ... as i seen in this list i
use de_cstom_element to create the element i wanna have in RTE...
Say i wanna have enc1 as custom element.
I have created it in the custom element extension, it's ok it appears in
the RTE... But when i save it, it's always saved as :

<enc1>fdfsdfdsfsd</enc1>

As i have seen in the RTE documentation i have setup this in my page
TSconfig :
---
RTE.default.proc.allowTags = table, tbody, tr, th, td, h1, h2, h3, h4,
h5, h6, div, p, br, span, ul, ol, li, pre, blockquote, strong, em, b, i,
u, sub, sup, strike, a, link, img, nobr, hr, center, font, tt, q, cite,
abbr, acronym, address, sdfield,enc1
RTE.default.proc.HTMLparser_rte.tags.enc1.protect = 1
---

Any idea where i am wrong please ???

TIA for any clue

Pierre