[TYPO3-RTE] RFC: naming of configuration-schemes

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Thu Feb 2 20:11:37 CET 2006

Stanislas Rolland schrieb am 02.02.2006 17:52:

> Kai Laborenz a écrit :
>> So I would suggest:
>>
>> - Minimal
>> - Typical
>> - All Options

> I think that "All options" is not a good description of what the third
> configuration is. Many people would be tempted to choose it instead of
> Typical, and this is certainly not the intent. The intent is that you
> may use it to explore some of the things that are possible. IMHO, "Demo"
>  is a better description of what it is.

I +1 Stanislas, "Demo" is just a "show off" setup for rtehtmlarea and
shouldn't be used in production sites.

Maybe we should just remove this setup mode from rtehtmlarea and have a
separate extension called "rtehtmlarea_demo" with all those fancy
settings? This way we would just have 2 setups in the standard extension
and one "show-off" setup that one can install separately (from TER) if
he wants to see what is possible.

Cheers,
Ernesto