[TYPO3-RTE] Table styling

Stanislas Rolland stanislas.rolland at fructifor.ca
Thu Dec 22 20:37:16 CET 2005

Hi Ernesto,

> We've been playing around with styling tables with rtehtmlarea and
> setting up an environment where the user can work with it. There are
> still some problems. So here are some ideas of what we missed:
>

> 5) Description of classes for DynamicCSS. So that I can have
>    .highligh { color: red; description: "Red Highlight"; }
>  which will show "Red Highlight" in the select-box. I think this has
>  been requested before and I don't think its difficult to add (in
>  plugins/DynamicCSS/dynamiccss.js, DynamicCSS.applyCSSRule() )

This will be available in the next version, but the class label and its
(optional and maybe working only in Firefox) style in the selection list
will be configured in Page TSConfig so that it will be compatible with
the Classic RTE (see RTE.classes.etc.). This will also allow to localize
the class label.