[TYPO3-RTE] Table styling

Stanislas Rolland stanislas.rolland at fructifor.ca
Thu Dec 22 20:30:27 CET 2005

Hi Ernesto,

> We've been playing around with styling tables with rtehtmlarea and
> setting up an environment where the user can work with it. There are
> still some problems. So here are some ideas of what we missed:
>

> 3) A way of hiding all options in the table and cell properties dialog
> that we don't want the editor to see. E.g. border, colors, alignment,
> etc. We control this things via CSS and a bunch of classes, which should
> be the only thing the editor has to use.
The next version will add Page TSConfig properties to configure table
operations dialogs:

disableAlignmentFieldsetInTableOperations,
disableSpacingFieldsetInTableOperations,
disableColorFieldsetInTableOperations,
disableLayoutFieldsetInTableOperations and
disableBordersFieldsetInTableOperations

will disable the coresponding fieldsets in all table operations dialogs.