[TYPO3-remotesurvey] commited changes to server an client

Martin Holtz typo3 at martinholtz.de
Sun Jun 14 14:49:00 CEST 2009

Hi Francois,

>> - i added a simple submodul to change the installed servers.
>
> I had a fatal error when trying it with a request to t3lib_recordlist. I
> added the following line:
>
> require_once(PATH_t3lib . 'class.t3lib_recordlist.php');
>
> and the error went away, but I see nothing... Is there some setup to do?
i tried it with an empty installation (and 4.2) and i had to create one
tx_surveyserver_installs record via mysql. Only after that i am able to
create new records.

Thats the same if i try to create an record at the globe. I cannot add the
first tx_surveyserver_installs at the globe. But if i have one, i can add
another.

I didnt figured out, what is missing yet, perhaps you have an idea?

>> - the surveyclient delivers now all extensions from typo3conf/ext/ with
>> version (if existing) and status (installed or not).
>
> That's great, a definite improvement. Thanks. I guess the process should
> be run twice, to also get global extensions. No need to collect system
> extensions, as they are shipped with the Core anyway.
i tought about it. I usually do not know, which systemextension is installed
in which version. And i did updates on systemextension by myself (f.e. the
rtehtmlarea updates as firefox3.0 was released).

regards,
martin