[TYPO3-remotesurvey] commited changes to server an client

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Sun Jun 14 13:03:23 CEST 2009

Hi Martin,

> i did some testing and added some stuff:

Thanks for breathing a bit of life into this project! :-)

> - i added a simple submodul to change the installed servers.

I had a fatal error when trying it with a request to t3lib_recordlist. I
added the following line:

require_once(PATH_t3lib . 'class.t3lib_recordlist.php');

and the error went away, but I see nothing... Is there some setup to do?

> - the surveyclient delivers now all extensions from typo3conf/ext/ with
> version (if existing) and status (installed or not).

That's great, a definite improvement. Thanks. I guess the process should
be run twice, to also get global extensions. No need to collect system
extensions, as they are shipped with the Core anyway.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter