[TYPO3-remotesurvey] commited changes to server an client

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Sun Jun 14 17:22:04 CEST 2009

Hi,

> i tried it with an empty installation (and 4.2) and i had to create one
> tx_surveyserver_installs record via mysql. Only after that i am able to
> create new records.
>
> Thats the same if i try to create an record at the globe. I cannot add the
> first tx_surveyserver_installs at the globe. But if i have one, i can add
> another.

Well, install records are not allowed at the globe (this has to be
allowed explicitly in the TCA and I didn't see the need for it).

> I didnt figured out, what is missing yet, perhaps you have an idea?

Yes. When you try to create a record from the BE submodule, it has no
pid. So it tries to create in the globe, which is forbidden. So you have
to set a pid for it, just like the DAM does, for example. I guess it
could be an extension configuration setting.

The weird thing is that you can create a record after having manually
created the first one. This would seem to be a core bug.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter