[TYPO3-realty] Missing OpenImmo Data for 'parking lot'

Erik Sokoll erik at t3media.de
Thu Jun 9 15:03:22 CEST 2011

Hello List,
as it's already known [1] that not all OpenImmo data is imported by
realty, my question would be how I can add fields like the missing one
for "parking lot"?

As far as I understand, the array $propertyArray from
lib/class.tx_realty_domDocumentConverter.php should be expanded by e.g.
'parkinglot' => array('flaechen' => 'anzahl_stellplaetze')
and - of course - the corresponding data base field should be created.

The part from the XML file looks like this:
<flaechen>
	<wohnflaeche>86</wohnflaeche>
	<gesamtflaeche>86</gesamtflaeche>
	<anzahl_zimmer>3</anzahl_zimmer>
	<anzahl_stellplaetze>1</anzahl_stellplaetze>
</flaechen>

More problems I see with OpenImmo single tags like...

<stp_freiplatz anzahl="1"/>

...which could also look like...

<stp_freiplatz stellplatzmiete="77" anzahl="15"/>

Anyhow it's not a good idea just to hack the extension code and in
general others might need missing fields as well.

So... does Saskia still work on this project? Shall I contact her?

There is an other posting [2] concerning features, but if I shall report
my problem as a bug, this list is rather useless.

That's why I want to add something like a question AND suggestion.
Why is there no use of PHP-xml_parse-functions instead of doing
everything by hand?
All OpenImmo data would be inside the array and special parts like
"pets" could still get their separately treatment.
As a conclusion of this a mapping by TypoScript (DB-field <-> OpenImmo
data) would be very handy.

Well, this is just an idea. Coming back to the first part I wrote:
I'm not sure if it's that easy to add missing fields like above and
there still would be the question about the frontEnd where I'm not sure
if this magic piece of code (Ameos Formidable) only needs a "parkinglot"
at the TS section "fieldsInSingleViewTable" to be happy.
But I think a just half finished import will cause even more and more
postings here.

It would be great if someone could answer me on that. :)

Greetings...
Erik

[1]
<http://lists.typo3.org/pipermail/typo3-project-realty/2009-August/000356.html>