[TYPO3-realty] Missing OpenImmo Data for 'parking lot'

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Mon Jun 20 21:49:03 CEST 2011

Hi,

Am 09.06.2011 15:03, schrieb Erik Sokoll:
> as it's already known [1] that not all OpenImmo data is imported by
> realty, my question would be how I can add fields like the missing one
> for "parking lot"?

In a nutshell: Find all places where fields are used or stored, and add
the new field. :-)

Care to help?

> So... does Saskia still work on this project? Shall I contact her?

No. Currently, I'm the only maintainer.

> Why is there no use of PHP-xml_parse-functions instead of doing
> everything by hand?

At that time, we considered DomXML to be the cleanest solution.

> All OpenImmo data would be inside the array and special parts like
> "pets" could still get their separately treatment.
> As a conclusion of this a mapping by TypoScript (DB-field <-> OpenImmo
> data) would be very handy.

We're currently in the process of changing the realty object model to a
"real domain model" where the data is only accessible via getters and
setters.

However, the import also is in dire need of a refactoring. Care to help?

> I'm not sure if it's that easy to add missing fields like above and
> there still would be the question about the frontEnd where I'm not sure
> if this magic piece of code (Ameos Formidable) only needs a "parkinglot"
> at the TS section "fieldsInSingleViewTable" to be happy.

No, ameos_formidable is about the FE editing form. For the single view,
you'll need to touch the Single View class and the Formatter class as
well IIRC.

All the best,

Oli
--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Security Team Member