[TYPO3-project-realty] OpenImmo Import and some value aren't imported

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Sun Aug 30 14:33:32 CEST 2009

Hi Andrea,

Rabenstein, Andreas schrieb:
> But not all fields listet in the xml are imported correcty to realty manager.
> The content of the fields teaser, apartment_type, total_area doesn't appear in the backend.

Actually, we import only a relatively small subset of all fields which
are parts of the (huge) OpenImmo standard. These fields are some of
those (missing feature). Please contact me if you'd like to sponsor the
addition of these fields.

> Some values of city and/or district in the backend is shown [AKTUELLER WERT IST NICHT ERLAUBT (1)] even if
> they exist. Else they won't be created if they don't exist.

Please make sure that the sysfolder for your auxiliary records (cities,
house types etc.) is set as the destination folder for imported aux
records and as the General Records Storage Page (GRSP) for the sysfolder
with the imported realty objects.

> Might it be possible with little effort to import the value of tel_durchw instead of tel_zentrale?

Yes, with a little effort. :-) We could change the code to use
tel_durchw if tel_zentrale is not provided.

Best regards

Oliver