[TYPO3-project-realty] OpenImmo Import and some value aren't imported

Rabenstein, Andreas ARabenstein at Preussag-Immobilien.de
Wed Aug 26 07:56:18 CEST 2009

Hi all,

now I could import tel_durchw, teaser and total_area by matching class.tx_realty_domDocumentConverter.php with the IMS2000-openimmo.xml.

My biggest problem is now the missing apartment_type.

In which way is the house_type imported, as string or value of a standard-list? I have some difficulties with house_types like hallen_prod or grundstueck.

Any idea?

Greets
Andreas