[TYPO3-project-realty] OpenImmo Import and some value aren't imported

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Sun Aug 30 14:29:22 CEST 2009

Hi Andrea,

Rabenstein, Andreas schrieb:
> My biggest problem is now the missing apartment_type.
>
> In which way is the house_type imported, as string or value of a standard-list? I have some difficulties with house_types like hallen_prod or grundstueck.

Currently, this is imported as a plain string value (which was all the
customer needed at the time we wrote that code). A cleaner solution
would be to change this to a fixed list with localized strings and then
map the import data to the fixed values. If you'd like us to make these
changes, please contact me so we discuss your requirements in detail so
I can create a quote.

Oliver