[TYPO3-realty] records not shown in BE but in FE

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Mon Apr 12 13:35:45 CEST 2010

Hi,

Schmitz schrieb:
> Ok, now it works, i thought it would work with this in the setup:
> plugin.tx_realty_pi1.sysFolderForFeCreatedAuxiliaryRecords =12

That variable only is about where records get stored that have been
created in the FE.

> I have an extra Page for all records, its not one singleview-page, so it
> dont works with the NextPreviousButtons.

You need to have a separate details page. It won't work to have the list
view and single view on the same page.

>> please set your E-mail client to put your full name in the From: line.
> Sorry, I cannot, or have to change my email programm.

Putting your full name in the field where currently only "Schmitz" has
been entered should work.

Oli
--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Security Team Member