[TYPO3-realty] Image Upload Problem

Ian Cartwright icartwri at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 13 16:55:12 CEST 2010

Hi Oliver,

Apparently Lightbox has some problems with IE8.0 ( and probably with 7.0 as
well), what I can Google is apparent css problems!!.

You can test with your current Realty release, IE8 and Image Upload page,
half a page with a black overlay!!

I've solved this for me at the moment by taking out your Lightbox include
files and substituting them for jquery lightbox (balupton edition), this
works well with IE8.  Only problem is the Formidable extension which
complains that a function is missing ( your Lightbox version)!.

Anyway, seems to work for me at the moment, IE is not the best but we can't
just ignore it!