[TYPO3-realty] records not shown in BE but in FE

Schmitz admin at sat24.de
Sat Apr 10 00:11:54 CEST 2010

Hi Oliver
Ok, now it works, i thought it would work with this in the setup:
plugin.tx_realty_pi1.sysFolderForFeCreatedAuxiliaryRecords =12

I have an extra Page for all records, its not one singleview-page, so it
dont works with the NextPreviousButtons. It shows the next record on the
same page
But if I set in the setup:
plugin.tx_realty_pi1.enableNextPreviousButtons = 0
I get an error message:

Configuration check warning:
The TS setup variable plugin.tx_realty_pi1.enableNextPreviousButtons is set
to 0 but needs to be set to 1.

But it works with "0"

Paul Schmitz

PS:
> please set your E-mail client to put your full name in the From: line.
Sorry, I cannot, or have to change my email programm.