[TYPO3-project-realty] crontab + OpenImmoImport + access

Mario Stemmler mario.stemmler at tfh-wildau.de
Fri Oct 2 13:03:04 CEST 2009

Hi List,

there's something that drives me insane:
(maybe a general misunderstandig of fileaccess)

Warning: require_once(): SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script
whose uid is 10001 is not allowed to access
/var/www/vhosts/DOMAIN/httpdocs/cms/typo3conf/ext/static_info_tables/class.tx_staticinfotables_div.php owned by uid 33 in /var/www/vhosts/DOMAIN/httpdocs/cms/typo3conf/temp_CACHED_ps06bf_ext_localconf.php on line
1118

I get the errormesseage via email, when the cronjob from the realty
manual is executed.

Ubuntu 8.04
Plesk  8.6.0
PHP 5.2.4-2ubuntu5.7 (safe_mode=off)
TYPO3 4.2.9
realty 0.4.2

the apache's owner is www-data (uid: 33)
the domainftpuser is ftproot and runs the cronjob (uid: 10001)

additional data:

# groups www-data
www-data psaserv

# members www-data
www-data www-data

# members psaserv
www-data psaftp psaadm

# groups ftproot
psacln

How do I organize the rights?
I exactly followed the installnotes, [BE][fileCreateMask] = 0644,
[BE][folderCreateMask] = 0755, [BE][createGroup] = psaserv.

What's wrong?
Thanks a million!
Mario